Terms and Conditions for Services
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. You should understand that by booking our courses, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions for services.
1. All course seats are allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
2. All payments must be made fully before attending the course preferably via bank transfer, unless otherwise confirmed in writing with admin at Nahla ORE Courses. Payments made with PayPal or credit card transaction may be subject to surcharges. Please contact us for further information. Full payment should be received no less than 7 days before course day.
3. Cash payments are usually not accepted, unless within good reason. Please ask a member of our team for more information.
4. You can reserve your seat on a course by paying a deposit 25% deposit of the total course fees, only if the course is more than 30 days away, E.g. if course fees are £1000, a deposit of £250 must be made to secure your seat.
Cancellations and postponements:
All cancellations or postponements requests must be given in writing via email.
If you would like to cancel your course and have made a deposit, please notify the admin team within 3 days after booking, for a full deposit refund.
If you cancel after 3 days of booking and have made a deposit, the deposit is non-refundable.
If you cancel within 3 days of your booking, then an administration fee of 15% is applicable for full payments.
Cancellations made after 3 days of your booking and 2 weeks or more from the course day are subject to a cancellation fee of 30% of the full payment.
Cancellations made after 3 days of your booking and 8 to 13 days from the course are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the full payment.
In all cases, no refunds will be given for cancellations made 7 days or less before the course day.
Candidates failing to turn up for the course will not be issued a refund.
You may only postpone the course once based on your circumstances.
Postponements can only be allowed if given at least 2 weeks warning before the course is due to start.
If postponing, alternative dates cannot be guaranteed. Please speak to the admin team for new available dates.
6. If courses are cancelled by us, we will be in touch with the next available date. Should you wish to cancel in this instance, we will offer a full refund.
7. Please be advised, we reserve the right to change class schedules any time. Reasons for this may be, but not restricted to, power outage, flood or if the equipment should become faulty.
8. Course notes are supplied to all candidates with their names watermarked. Circulating these notes without permission is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action taken against you. Please do not share your notes with candidates that have not taken our course.
9. Audio recording, filming or photography is strictly prohibited whilst class is in session. Any candidate caught audio recording, filming or taking photographs will be asked to delete all recordings immediately and will be asked to leave the course premises. No refund will be given. Legal action may be taken.
10. Misuse of our equipment is not allowed. Should any equipment become damaged whilst under your supervision, you will be asked to pay for a replacement.
12. We do not accept any abuse, bad language or harassment towards our tutors. Should this occur, the offender will be asked to leave the course premises immediately. The police might be called and the person might face prosecution. No refund will be given.
13.Courses cannot be transferred to other candidates.
14.By accepting these terms and conditions a contract is formed between you and Dr. Nahla Rahim who will be teaching the course(s). Your payment will be received and processed by Nahla ORE Courses Ltd, a UK Limited company registered in England under company under number 11539429.
15.We reserve the right to amend and alter these terms and conditions without prior notice.